Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 3 ending thoughts

Technology is odd... I'm in a tent with wifi access but no cell signal.

As predicted it's raining steadily right now. The structure situation seemed unresolved at best as the first drops came down so I quickly pitched the tent and got in while still dry. I had plenty of food left over from the ride so I'm sticking it out in here and skipping the evening events. Why bother getting wet?

The ride today was fun... Tomorrow, I'm not loving. The prospect of another icy wet day is not high on my list of to do's but there's not much in the way of options short of skipping and riding windy roads in support vans til I get motion sick. I know... Some choice, eh? I'll probably rock the ride ;)

SF is less than 100 miles away! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment